Teachers are experiencing burnout even more so since the pandemic and since the necessity of online teaching has increased. Here are 5 ways to cope with teacher burnout:
- Automate common tasks you have to do daily.
- Schedule self-care the same way you schedule other tasks.
- Create templates and go-to sheets.
- Share tips and discuss teaching with other teachers.
- Create clear boundaries with your students and let them know when you’re available to help them or answer their questions.
Hope these tips will help you create a better work-life balance and reduce stress and burnout!